- Early Bird registration ends February 15, 2020
- Regular registration ends March 15, 2020
- There is no on-site registration!
- Abstract due date: December 15, 2019
- Notification date: January 15, 2020
The purpose of the Annual Nursing Theory Conference is to provide a global forum where all nurses can gather to nurture and critique nursing theory thereby expanding nursing’s unique disciplinary knowledge for practice, research, education, and policy. Recognizing that the ultimate purpose of nursing is the improvement of the health and wellbeing of all people, situated in the wholeness of their system context, we commit to supporting a place for active and equitable theoretical discourse. We value, support, and encourage the diversity of theoretical perspectives in nursing to enhance our unique knowledge base. Grounding us firmly in these tenets, we acknowledge the powerful link between philosophy, theory, research, and social change.