18TH BIENNIAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE: BRIDGING WORLDVIEWS: INCLUSION, PARTNERSHIP, AND COLLECTIVE WISDOM
Join us for a three-day international nursing conference in Bemidji, MN, September 24-26, 2020, sponsored by the Society for Advancement of Modeling and Role-Modeling. Through presentations, interactions, networking, and dialogue, participants will gain greater understanding of diverse and differing worldviews and how to facilitate health, healing, and wellbeing by embracing differences, creating partnerships and gaining collective wisdom.
Invited speakers will address issues relevant to building bridges among worldviews and cultural perspectives, facilitating health, wellness, and wellbeing, and fostering collective wisdom. Conference participants will engage and network with their colleagues through dialogue and experiential opportunities.
Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Time Line: Oral presentations abstracts must be received before October 20, 2019. Poster presentation abstracts must be received by January 31, 2020.
Abstract Submission Process: Submit Word documents for blind abstract and biographical sketch with contact information for each presenter to email@example.com.
- Blind abstract includes presentation title, conference objectives being addressed, and 300 words or less for presentation description.
- A short biographical sketch for each presenter includes presentation title, name with contact information, and a 100 words or less for biographical information.
Acceptance Time Line: Accepted presenter abstracts will receive email notification by November 20, 2019. Presenters will be required to submit email presentation confirmation by December 15, 2019.
SAMRM 2020 CONFERENCE GOALS:
- CREATE PARTNERSHIPS TO PROMOTE COLLECTIVE WISDOM AND FACILITATE HEALING, HEALTH, AND WELL-BEING THROUGH UNDERSTANDING DIVERSE CLIENT WORLDVIEWS AND CULTURAL PERSPECTIVES.
- PROVIDE A FORUM ON DIVERSE WORLDVIEWS BASED ON MODELING AND ROLE-MODELING THEORY HOLISTIC NURSING CONCEPTS.
- DISSEMINATE KNOWLEDGE AND APPLICATION OF MODELING AND ROLE-MODELING HOLISTIC NURSING THEORY ACQUIRED THROUGH RESEARCH, PRACTICE, AND TEACHING.
- INSPIRE BEST PRACTICES, EDUCATION AND RESEARCH GROUNDED IN HOLISTIC RELATIONSHIP-CENTERED NURSING ACROSS POPULATIONS AND CULTURES.