Registration: Coming soon on the SRS Website
Abstracts due: April 15, 2021
SAVE THE DATE!
Theme: A Fantastic and Limitless Future: Nursing Science, Diversity, & Wellbecoming
Keynote Speaker, Marlaine C. Smith, RN; PhD; AH-BC, HWNC-BC, FAAN
The conference will be held virtually on Friday evening and Saturday with a business meeting on Saturday after the session ends.
Call for abstracts – due April 15, 2021
The Society of Rogerian Scholars (SRS) was founded in 1988 (Co-Founders: Rogers, Barrett, Malinski, Meehan, and Phillips). The mission of the SRS is to advance nursing science through an emphasis on the Science of Unitary Human Beings. The focus of the society is education, research, and practice in service to humankind.
In keeping with the mission, abstracts are invited for paper and/or poster presentations or symposia on topics related to the conference theme. Topics grounded in nursing theories with attention to Rogers’ Science of Unitary Human Beings, as well as, theory-guided practice from all unitary nursing science perspectives are welcomed. Abstracts will undergo blind review based on:
- appropriateness to the conference theme, including nursing science, diversity, and wellbecoming;
- significance for unitary science, nursing theory, practice, education, research, or administration;
- rigor and soundness of methods;
- innovativeness, and
- overall quality.
Submit abstract and contact information via the link below the information needed will be:
- Contact and presenter information, abstract title of no more than 15 words, and type of submission (paper, poster, symposia).
- Abstract (maximum of 250 words) identified by abstract title only (no identifying data).
- Deadline for submissions: Thursday, April 15, 2021. Notification of acceptance is anticipated approximately May 23, 2021.
Abstracts accepted electronically at: https://societyofrogerianscholars.wufoo.com/forms/call-for-abstracts-srs-virtual-2021-conference/
For questions or concerns please feel free to contact the 2021 conference chairs: