October 20-22, 2023 – Virtual Annual Conference
Conference Theme: Voyaging Through the Pandimensional Universe with the Science of Unitary Human Beings.
Keynote Speaker: Dottie Jones, EdD; RN, FAAN
Endnote Speaker: John Phillips, RN; PhD
Special Guest Speaker: Dorothy Larkin, RN; PhD
Call for Abstracts – Deadline April 15, 2023
The Society of Rogerian Scholars (SRS) was founded in 1988 with the mission of advancing nursing science through an emphasis on the Science of Unitary Human Beings (SUHB). The focus of the Society is education, research, and practice in service to humankind.
In keeping with the mission, abstracts are invited for papers, symposia, and/or poster presentations on topics related to the conference theme. Topics grounded in Rogers’ SUHB are welcomed. Abstracts will undergo blind review based on:
- appropriateness to the conference theme;
- grounded in Science of Unitary Human Beings;
- significance for SUHB practice, education, research, or administration;
- rigor and soundness of methods;
- innovativeness; and
- overall quality
Submit abstract and contact information via the link below. The information needed will be:
- Contact and presenter information, abstract title of no more than 15 words, and type of submission (paper, poster, symposia).
- Abstract (maximum of 250 words) identified by abstract title only (no identifying data).
- Deadline for submissions: Friday, April 15, 2023. Notification of acceptance is anticipated by May 23, 2023.
Abstracts accepted electronically at:https://societyofrogerianscholars.wufoo.com/forms/call-for-abstracts-srs-virtual-2023/