Dates – September 30 – October 1, 2019
Location: Victoria Conference Centre
Hosts: The Global Alliance for Human Caring Education (GAHCE) and the Watson Caring Science Institute (WCSI)
In collaboration with
- Island Health Authority
- British Columbia Ministry of Health
- First Nations Health Authority (FNHA)
- University of Victoria School of Nursing
- University of Victoria First Peoples’ House
- Jean Watson -Founder and Executive Director – Watson Caring Science Institute
- Peggy Chinn – Editor, Advances in Nursing Science
- Janet Quinn – International Speaker and Consultant
- Marcia Hills – Founder and President – Global Alliance for Human Caring Education
- The Call for Submissions will be open until 23:59 PST on Friday, 15 March 2019.
- Final decisions regarding acceptance will be made by the Scientific Program Committee and submitters will be notified of the selection on or before Thursday, 18 April 2019.
- All presenters must be registered for the conference by Tuesday, 30 April 2019 in order for their submissions to be included in the conference program.
- See complete guidelines here.