The 2019 conference of the King International Nursing Group will be held November 14 (full day) and 15 (half day) (just before the STTI conference) in Washington, D. C. at the Marvin Center of George Washington University. This year, the conference will be the results of the collaboration of eleven nursing theory organizations. A unique opportunity to meet and interact with nurses interested in a variety of nursing theories.
In order to register at the conference rate you will need to register for the K.I.N.G educational conference.
In collaboration with:
- International Association of Human Caring
- International Caritas Consortium
- International Consortium of Parse Scholars
- Neuman Systems Model Trustees Group, Inc.
- Orem International Society
- Roy Adaptation Association
- Society for the Advancement of Modeling and Role Modeling
- Society of Rogerian Scholars
- Transcultural Nursing Society
- UCONN SON
- Watson Caring Science Institute
- Examine the unique important role of nursing theory in the profession of nursing.
- Examine the relationship between nursing theory and health care outcomes
- Develop strategies for using nursing theories within one’s practice, whether direct care, education, management or research
- Poster authors must be present to discuss their work during the designated session. Abstracts will be selected for presentation based on merit through a blind review.
- After the conference, with the author’s permission, abstracts and Power Points will also be posted on the King International Nursing Group or another nursing theorist’s community event site on the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words, using single spaced Times New Roman 12 font. Center the title in upper case font.
- Presenters are required to register for the conference and pay the nonrefundable registration fee
- Complete abstract submission form here
- Submission deadline: June 30, 2019