The 2019 conference of the King International Nursing Group will be held November 14 (full day) and 15 (half day) (just before the STTI conference) in Washington, D. C. at the Marvin Center of George Washington University. This year, the conference will be the results of the collaboration of eleven nursing theory organizations. A unique opportunity to meet and interact with nurses interested in a variety of nursing theories.
In order to register at the conference rate you will need to register for the K.I.N.G educational conference.
In collaboration with:
- International Association of Human Caring
- International Caritas Consortium
- International Consortium of Parse Scholars
- Neuman Systems Model Trustees Group, Inc.
- Orem International Society
- Roy Adaptation Association
- Society for the Advancement of Modeling and Role Modeling
- Society of Rogerian Scholars
- Transcultural Nursing Society
- UCONN SON
- Watson Caring Science Institute
- Examine the unique important role of nursing theory in the profession of nursing.
- Examine the relationship between nursing theory and health care outcomes
- Develop strategies for using nursing theories within one’s practice, whether direct care, education, management or research