Purpose: Nursology teaching strategies provide the opportunity for educators to share their efforts to help students better understand nursing philosophies, conceptual models and theories, and their application in clinical practice, education, management, leadership, and research.
Submit your teaching strategy
We welcome your submission of teaching strategies that you have used, and which you have experienced as effective in learning processes focused on nursing knowledge. Complete this form to submit your strategy.
Title: The title should clearly describe the strategy.
Purpose: A broad statement of the purpose of the strategy
Learner Level: Indicate the learner level for which the strategy is designed.
Strategy Description: Describe the strategy in sufficient detail to allow replication
Assessment of Learning: Briefly describe your ideas for assessment of learning.
Additional Materials: Describe additional files or materials that you wish to share on Nursology.net. If there are other resources available on-line, indicate where they can be located.
- Submissions are peer reviewed for the following criteria:
- Relevance to the mission of Nursology.net, and the purpose set forth for this section of Nursology.net (above).
- Consistency with the content outlined below,
- Overall quality (including grammar, flow and clarity of content).
- Reviewers are asked to evaluate the teaching strategy to determine the extent to which the content meets the criteria and suggest any needed revisions
- Submissions will receive one of the following recommendations:
- Post on nursology.net
- Revise and review again
- Not appropriate for nursology.net
(Guidelines adapted with permission from the QSEN Teaching Strategies http://qsen.org/teaching-strategies/)