Theme: Patterns of Holistic Nursing Scholarship: Transforming Healthcare
Open to any nurse interested in learning about or furthering Holistic Nursing through scholarship based within research, education, or practice.
The purpose of this congress is to
- Advance the discipline of holistic nursing a community of holistic nurse scholars.
- Explore key ontological-epistemological patterns of knowing that define the underpinnings of the holistic nursing discipline.
We aim to
- Share scholarship that contributes to the discipline of holistic nursing
- Explore relations among patterning, praxis, and EIP
- Initiate discussions regarding need for synchrony among practice, education, and scholarship.
Description of the Program
Celebrate global holistic nursing scholarship, explore essentials of the discipline of holistic nursing and learn about the latest on evidence-informed practice, reflexivity as an essential for holistic nursing praxis, touch and healing, spirituality, patterning and ways-of-knowing: implications for the praxes of the profession, and more.
Leslie H. Nicoll, PhD, MBA, RN, FAAN
Christopher Johns, PhD, HSGAHN
Marlaine Smith, RN, PhD, AHN-BC, HWNC-BC, FAAN, HSGAHN
Danny Willis DNS, RN, PMHCNS-BC, CNE, FAAN, HSGAHN
Richard Cowling, PhD, RN, AHN-BC, ANEF, SGAHN, FAAN