A webinar panel presentation sponsored by Nursology.net in association with the Center for Nursing Philosophy
September 23, 2021, 6 – 7:30 PM Eastern (US & Canada)
ALL ARE INVITED!
- Lisa Bourque Bearskin, RN, PhD, Thompson Rivers University (BC)
- Lucinda Canty, RN, PhD, University of St. Joseph (CT)
- Barbara Hatcher, PhD, MPH, RN, FAAN, George Mason University
- Lucy Mkandawire-Valhmu, PhD, RN, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Daniel Suárez-Baquero, PhD, MSN, BSN, University of California San Francisco
- Bukola Salami, RN, MN, PhD, University of Alberta
- Jennifer Woo, PhD, CNM, WHNP, FACNM, Texas Woman’s University
Moderator – Miriam Bender, PhD, RN, University of California Irvine
Register in advance. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.