Theme: Transcultural Nursing: Setting a Course in Turbulent Times
- Explore partnerships and strategies that promote equitable, sustainable, and culturally sensitive health care actions.to address current and future local and global health challenges.
- Identify novel educational and technological strategies to prepare qualified and culturally competent healthcare workers.
- Explore the influence of social determinants (environment, education, population density, ethnicity, culture, etc.) on the global health pandemic.
- Discuss how environmental, social, political and economic policies affect health outcomes.
- Apply transcultural theories and strategies to address current global health crises (displacement and migration).
Updated: August 12th, 2021